JEFFREY GLIWA – CV
I am a Rainmaker & Master Closer in Sales with 25 years of experience in New Business Development & Private Equity Capital Fundraising for Private Placement Offerings via the Private Sector in all Verticals.
1/06 – Present
Blue Shark Pictures, Millennium Media, The Bridge Entertainment, Coppola Film Partners Los Angeles, CA.
Master Closer for Private Placement Reg A, B, C, & D 506 Offerings
- Led, trained, and supervised the sales quota and performance of all Inside and Outside Sales Representatives working in Private Equity Finance & Capital Raising Sales.
- Raised $50 Million + Private Equity Capital with $250K Units as Minimum Investment
- Expert in Building Trust & Rapport with Accredited Investors aka Millionaire Next Door
2/03 – 12/05
Medallion Ltd., Retail Specialty Group New York City
New Business Sales Manager for Retail Marketing Advertising Agency
- Led, trained and supervised the sales quota and performance of all Inside and Outside Sales Representatives.
- Worked side-by-side with Chairman and CEO on all Sales Strategies for each fiscal quarter.
- Created a Printing Sales Division within the Retail Specialty Group to drive additional revenue.
1/01 – 1/03
Print Media, Inc. New York City
New Business Sales Manager
- Telemarketing Manager for private printing company.
- Supervised and trained core group of Inside Sales Representatives.
- Assisted President with closing six figure corporate printing orders.
3/00 – 12/00
DEI Management Group, Inc. New York City
Inside Sales Representative & Corporate Inside Sales Trainer
- Telemarketing of Sales Training System.
- Nationwide Business-to-Business contracted appointment setting.
2/98 – 2/00
RoyalBlue Technologies Corp. New York City
Inside Sales Software Representative
- Telemarketing of Microsoft Help Desk Software Products.
- Set appointments and assisted in closing six-to-seven figure deals.
1/96 – 1/98
American Banker/Thomson Financial Services New York City
Inside Sales Representative
- Inside sales for a Top Fortune 500 Company.
- Sales Representative for Thomson Financial Services:
- Publications: High Yield Report, CFO Alert, Asset Sales Report.
- Clients: Fortune 500 & 1,000 Companies.
4/92 – 12/95
Small Business Accountants of America, Inc. New York City
Inside Sales Representative
- Business-to-Business appointment setting for Accountants Nationwide.
- Extensive cold calling, lead generation and appointment setting.
Sales Software Applications: Highly Proficient in Salesforce, Act, Filemaker, Goldmine, Telemagic.
Highly Proficient in Creating New Sales Software Programs.
For Blue Shark, his inspiration comes from Ryan Kavanaugh. Ryan Colin Kavanaugh is an American businessman, film producer and film financier. He is the founder and CEO of Relativity Media. Through Relativity, he has financed more than 200 films representing more than $17 billion in revenue. He is credited as of April 19, 2014 as the producer of 61 films and known for creating a new “Moneyball” model of film finance.
He was named by Variety as 2011’s “Showman of the Year” and was #22 on the Fortune “40 Under 40” list. He was #19 on the Forbes 2013 list of youngest
billionaires, and he entered an investment partnership with Ron Burkle. He is active in philanthropy and was named a Hollywood Humanitarian by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
He is the 24th highest grossing producer in box office of all time. Although Relativity Media’s ride came to a close in 2016, Ryan’s model approach seemed to have found a sweet spot in the industry for close to a decade. As the industry and audiences have evolved so must the models of finance and the content itself. One thing will never change with the appetite of the audience … what’s next?
- All The Kings Men 2006
- Charlie Wilson’s War 2007
- Brothers 2009
- The Fighter 2010
- 3:10 To Yuma 2007
- The International 2009
- Nine 2009
- Salt 2010
- Limitless 2011
(Partial list of films Produced)
Check out this photo gallery featuring Jeffrey “Blue Shark” Gliwa hanging out with Hollywood celebrities, film producers and movie stars